Saturday, March 3, 2012

Punjabi Radio anyone? Just a fun filled radio programming.

I had seen the ad for a while in Punjabi newspapers about the Punjabi Radio USA and about buying the radio, but always thought it was kind of like satellite radio for people with loyality to certain events, newscaste, sports, certain radio personalities like Howard Stern but not for general public.  On the other hand, when I listened to Punjabi Radio USA online for the First time, I just fell in love with it, and it was nothing like the American satellite radio.  It has everything that I wanted, politics, religion, music, ads, and other special programs. I love how it involves everybody inlcuding kids. It is just great fun radio!  I just don't know what else to say.  Thank you Punjabi Radio USA!  I feel like I never left Punjab.

To listen on line, click link below:

http://www.punjabiradiousa.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home