Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Why people suffer and seem lost in this World?

Lately, I seem to be little out of touch with spiritual world and feel a little lost or less focussed (may be spending too much time on things like blogging, news, some things at home which are taking time away from Guru). Every time it happens, I just go to SGGS and I don't know why, things start to get focussed especially when I start with page 14 and read the following bani. It just takes me into this world which is free from ego and really helps me focus. Please try if you feel lost in duality and less focussed:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sggs/translation/0014.html#rwgu%20isrIrwgu%20mhlw%20pihlw%201%20Gru%201%20]

Thank God for Gurbani!

3 Comments:

Blogger Otpreka Singh said...

Waheguru

9:36 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger SikhsRus said...

I feel blessed that someone finds comfort in my blog. Your words really touched me. May Waheguru give you the strength!

9:03 PM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too suffer this waywardness innumerable times in spite of asking Satguru as per your chosen quotes: "Lord, please instill within me the yearning for You." But I think it is what brings me back, sooner or later, it is what fills the light back.

THANK YOU so much for sharing!

p.s.// And I'll like to second ak's comment. I don't think I've told you enough how inspirational and exemplary your blog is.

Chardi Kala!

10:09 PM, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home