Friday, November 4, 2005

Time for some pics!

Diwali 2005 pics: These are the best I could do in the dark night of Diwali


My mom, daughter Simran, wife Vicki and Vicki's friend Lee Ann around my dad
Top left Myself, my dad, daughter simran
Bottom row: Vicki, my youngest son Kiran, middle son Camran and my mom
My wife Vicki

Simran, Camran and Kiran lighting candles. This was the most fun they had at Diwali.

Well, Diwali was fun! This is the first one in United States with lot of candles and sweets. Before I would just put out only one or two candles. But this time we put out probably around 100-150 candles. Kids just loved lighting the candles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful family, beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. And did you say app. 150 candles...reminds me of Amritsar...kinda gets me motivated to relive my memories next year, by doing the same. In fact lighting those candles was my favourite most part of Diwali :)

p.s.// It's amazing when the words have a face to them :) Thanks again for sharing!

10:02 AM, November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home