Monday, June 12, 2006

More Interfaith Dialogue!

I just happened to find this old but still interesting article about a visit to El Sobrante Gurdwara in the Bay Area here. I thought, I shoul share and show how nice it was of the author to share and inform the Jewish Community of California about Sikhs, Sikhism and their experience in the Gurdwara. I wish there were more and more interfaith visits and dialogues like these happening all over the World to learn and share things. We just have too many religious wars going on all over and I feel it is all about egos. I have expressed my interest in visiting a Jewish Temple to the author and hope may be we will get a chance to learn a Jewish way of life.

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/26982/edition_id/518/format/html/displaystory.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home