Monday, November 21, 2005

Soccer Season 2005


Here is a picture of 2005 soccer season we just finished last week. It was a lot of fun. I wished we would have won some games this year. Not even a single win. But that is Okay, because I have had my moments of glory with seasons with no losses. I guess it is good to learn how to lose. I urge all of you out there to get involved in something and volunteer your time if you can. One of the practice drills kids liked was parents vs kids games. It brings out those parents that never played soccer, builds a parent/child memory and is a good exercise. You don't have to know soccer to be a good coach. Actually, some of the best coaches in major leagues of Europe and South America had hardly played soccer. They just had good people skills. Well, both wife and I are glad to be done with most activities like soccer and PE exam etc. This week is about just relaxing and enjoying Thanksgiving. In our house, the holiday season has been starts ing earlier and earlier every year. From October with Halloween/Diwali and lasts till New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger ricky said...

manjit, is that you in the pic?

if so i must say you have some nice calves on you! :) i have chicken legs...i was always jealous of my brother's legs...trust me guys care about their calves too :)

2:32 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home